Friday 23 October 2015

Count Your Blessings -Zesa Blackouts

Every dark cloud has a silver lining ,mine is Zesa.Whenever there is a power outage in my area,it is time for me to get up and go into my vegetable garden.I did not realise it at first but any power outage has become a blessing.
Count Your Blessings

Should i decide to dig or weed in the garden ,the health benefits are immense:
        I get a full body workout at no cost.
       The peace of mind derived from the fact that i am producing my own fresh organic vegetables.

A lot of noises have been made about the fact that the average number of children per couple in our country is very low, so as the powers -that- be have suggested ,when Zesa pulls the switch,please get busy and lets populate this beautiful country,Zimbabwe.
     
     
     
   
     






No comments:

Post a Comment