Thursday 19 November 2015

Effects Of The Heatweave On My Garden

My reason for waking up cheerfully everyday for the past four months is gone.The lush green veggies of my garden has been affected by the harsh heatwave that has been devastating Zimbabwe in the past month.To add insult to injury ,the borehole whose spillage i depended on for the watering of my garden has broken down.
Effects Of The Heatwave On My Garden
However,I take solace from the resilient spinach crop ,which at the height of the sun's heat wilts and lie on the ground ,come half past four in the evening they show signs of revival and morning ,it is up again .Maybe one can draw lessons from these.One of never giving up or losing hope .No matter how dare a situation might seem there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

Here is to hoping that the rains will fall soon and will quench the collective thirst of human,plant and beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment