Saturday 28 November 2015

Wife Selection Guide

This is what my father told me to do if i was to searching for a wife,'mukadzi wekuroora'.

My son, I will be blunt with you.Do not worry about size of a woman buttock or breast but worry about the size of her heart and brain.Worry about the size of her love and endurance.Because after 6 or 12 years ,it will not be about buttock or breast.
Wife Selection Guide

As you can see ,your mum has a flat breast  and almost flat buttock but we still live together happily.I still love her and she still love me .Be careful of woman that love money ,I mean the woman that talks every time about ;hair ,clothes,shoes,bags,panties and make-up.Marriage is not about these things .Without make-up ,clothes,shoes and panties a good marriage will stand but without love,no marriage can stand.
When I got married ton  your mum, Did not have a car or house of my own,I was not even educated but I had dreams and she appreciated and supported me.Any woman that does not support your dreams is not worth thinking a minute about,There are women that will see your dreams better than you,you are lucky if you find one My son ,open your ears very well ,there is a kind of woman  you should avoid ,do not make a mistake to marry this kind of woman or  you will regret it .I mean a woman  that is always has bad things to say about everyone .If you this kind run away.One of the worst kind of woman you can marry is the one that complain about everything.If you buy this,she says that you should buy that.Please stay away .Most woman enjoy talking but the one who talks two hours and listen for two minutes is a potential bomb,be wise,be very careful of a pretending woman.She is not hard to know ,she will know everything .

No woman is perfect, if you see a woman  who believes in your dreams,who respects you,who is committed and who is not all about herself alone then let her go.But remember you must not be a wayward man .I have trained you ,if you find a good woman but you are a bad man ,you will not have good marriage.I will not pick a woman for you but I have given you my advice ,when you find her ,bring her for my blessings.

May you find a woman that will increase you not decrease you.I wish you all the best my son.

By Kurai Muvadi

No comments:

Post a Comment